July 27, 2012

hey guys, it's me again

Yeah, I'm back. Did you miss me? Didja? Didja? It's going to take a lot of self-control to contain the whiny adolescent entity within me sobbing uncontrollably. It's like there's me, and there's my darker stereotypical teenager side that's always lurking around nearby, ready to settle in whenever I get a little on edge. Freaky.

Anyway, closer to the point - INFINITY+1 got pushed out of the way since being raw and real is getting harder and harder for me these days, so I decided to get back in touch with my teenage side and return to this blog. After all, here I have a small but devoted (I hope) following of people who just might be curious about what I have to say.

But the format's got to go.


I really like the glitz and glamour of this blog, but it's time for me to show my other sides, too. Like unphotoshopped photos, diary entries, pressed flowers, that kind of stuff. I don't even know if I'll be able to bring this ol' blog up to the standards I've set for it, but I guess it's worth a try? I suck at being honest and straightforward, but I might as well try.

I'm staying at my cottage right now, and every day I spend here is spent at the local lake. Now, this is one creepy lake. It brings back memories from all the thrillers you've seen, and Pirates of the Caribbean 4 (for some reason), mermaids, underwater monsters and corpses with rocks tied to their ankles wearing white Virgin Suicides dresses and flowers in their hair. It's a place to perform witchy rituals. I guess all these associations have to do with the water: it's black and absolutely OPAQUE. When you swim through its icy midst, you can't see the bottom. I love it more than anything.


Recently I've noticed that I've become more attached to horrible things, lost my fear of horror movies and even ENJOY (!!!1!!@1) swimming in this lake. What happened? I have no clue. Anyway, here are some pics that portray me as a drowning victim of Black Lake's mighty power. 



So... Let me know what you think of the new me? Maybe drop by to say hello? 

1 comment:

  1. Where is this awesome lake?! If you're wild for horror you should check out Stoker. It has these eerie Lomography (analog type shots) and 60s aesthetics. Beautiful shots from unexpected angles, very hipster, erotic and it has an interesting audio to go with it. Lots of sounds are amplified, as you're drawn into the fashionably gory story. I think you would go crazy for it! Iddi <3

    ReplyDelete